Statement of Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
At grifoi.org the protection of our customers' personal data is paramount. We are fully in line with national and Community legislation on personal data protection. Grifoi.org collects personal data in the context of its operation and the provision of its professional services. At grifoi.org we are committed to protecting and using appropriately all personal data we collect in the course of our business.
This Privacy and Privacy Statement provides you with information about how we collect your personal data and for what purposes we process it, so that you know how we collect, use or possibly disclose your information. Before you browse our Website or make any transaction with us, we invite you to consult this Statement and make sure that you agree with the terms and conditions that we collect and process your personal data.
For the use of our services the collection of certain personal data or user identification information (PII) is necessary. You may also save some information that provides information about how and when you visited this website (eg the website from which you may have linked to this website, the date of your visit, etc.). This information is stored in order to improve the quality and content of this website. Your data can be used to identify a user in a unique way.
Information you provide
While browsing the site, you may be asked to submit your personal information in order to benefit from certain of our services. For example, when you use the contact form of our website for issues related to the operation of the page and the services provided by us.
If you subscribe to the grifoi.org website and provide information about your preferences, we will use this information to personalize your user experience. When you sign up or log in using a third-party unique registration service, we may identify you as the same user regardless of the use of different devices and personalize your user experience.
When you interact with our website, some data is automatically collected from your device or the web browser you are using. This data includes the following:
- Device IDs, call status, network access, storage information and battery information
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, web browser identification and version data, as well as web beacons and tags.
Read the Cookies Policy and check the Cookie Settings Panel for detailed cookie information.
Why and how we use your Personal Data
The personal data you provide to us such as name, email, mobile / landline, we process only when we have a legal reason to do so.
Legitimate reasons for processing your personal data are:
(a) the provision of the services you entrust to us and wish to receive from us
(b) compliance with an obligation imposed by law,
(c) the safeguarding and protection of the legitimate interests, both yours and ours.
(d) the consent you provide under the specific conditions set by the legal framework, in order to receive updates on products, services, offers from grifoi.org or third party partner companies, which process personal data in accordance with the applicable framework .
In order to achieve these purposes, we collect and generally process only those data that are necessary, relevant and appropriate for the purpose of processing.
In order to process your data, we rely on certain legal bases, depending on how you operate on our website.
The processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing is carried out for the purpose of serving our legal interest. Furthermore, in case of collection of Personal Data that concern you either through the use of the contact form or the electronic submission of your CV through our website, your consent will be requested on a case by case basis. If you wish, you can receive the details of your own statement of consent (date, time, etc.). You can revoke your consent at any time, without retroactive effect. If you wish to revoke your consent, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. Finally, we rely on other legal bases, such as our legal interests, compliance with a legal obligation or the performance of a contract.
Processing of Personal Data
Grifoi.org, as a processor with or without the help of automated methods will have at its disposal a file and will process your personal data. Your data will be stored in a format that allows you to be identified as its subject only for the period required and solely for the purpose of each processing. Only the legal recipients (eg authorized employees) have access to the data, whenever necessary. Your data may be transferred to further recipients, to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf and who will act in our name and on our behalf in the execution of a contract, in order to achieve the above legal purpose. In such cases grifoi.org remains responsible for the processing of your personal data and sets out the individual details of the processing, signs a special contract with third parties to which it entrusts the execution of processing activities, in order to ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable legal framework and that any natural person can freely and unhindered exercise the rights granted to him by the legal framework.
For the details of the recipients you can submit a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the above, your data will not be transmitted to recipient third parties or third countries for commercial or non-commercial purposes without your prior notice and explicit consent.
Exceptionally, access to personal data is allowed:
(a) to the judicial and prosecutorial authorities in the performance of their duties ex officio or at the request of a third party invoking a legitimate interest and in accordance with legal procedures;
b) to other bodies of the Hellenic State, which based on their statutory provisions have such a right and competence.
The data storage period is decided based on the following specific criteria depending on the case:
- When processing under contract, your personal data is stored for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
- When processing is required as an obligation by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require.
- For the purposes of promoting products and services (marketing activities) and in any other case where the processing is based on your consent, your personal data is kept until the revocation of your consent. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent in the period prior to its withdrawal.
- To revoke your consent contact grifoi.org via email: email@example.com
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have the right to know if the personal data concerning you, have been or will be processed and in any case to request from grifoi.org the correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or their completion in case of deficiencies. When updating your personal information, you may be asked to verify your identity before we can satisfy your request.
- In case of your implicit consent no decision will be made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling. You may receive and retrieve personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as pass it on, legally, to another controller as long as it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. .
- Under the conditions of the law you can request their deletion, as well as in specific cases the restriction of the processing that they undergo.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data concerning you. You may at any time object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, if it is related to direct marketing. In case of exercising the above right, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- You have the right to object and request a restriction on certain processing of your data.
- You have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a format that will allow you to access, use and process it using commonly used processing methods. You also have the right to request that, if technically possible, we transmit the data directly to another controller. This right exists for the data you have provided to us and their processing is carried out by automated means based on your consent or in execution of a relevant contract.
- You have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority in case you consider that your data is being processed illegally.
How to exercise the above rights:
For the exercise of your rights, as well as for any information regarding the processing of your personal data, you can submit a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. As a rule, your request will be satisfied within one month of receipt. The information, any notification as well as all actions taken under Articles 15 to 22 and 34 of the GDPR, shall be provided free of charge.
The website grifoi.org implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the appropriate level of security of your data against risks. However, no information system is 100% secure. For this reason we can not guarantee the absolute security of your data.
The website is designed and intended for use by adults. If you are a minor below the age limit required by parental consent in your country, the terms of this Privacy Statement should be reviewed by your parent or guardian, who will then give his or her consent. If it is found that we have collected information from a minor without the consent of the parent or guardian, while such consent should have been obtained, we will delete the information as soon as possible.
Access to certain parts of the Website may be restricted to users under a certain age. We may use your personal information to perform age verification checks and apply these age restrictions.
The IP address through which the Computer (s) of the visitor / user / member has access to the internet and then to the Website / Application, is stored and can be used by the page, if necessary, in case of violation of the Terms Use of the Website / Application by the visitor / user / member. This data can also be used in aggregate form to analyze site trends and performance.
The website grifoi.org collects location data to provide you with information about services that we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographical location, as well as to improve our products and services based on our geographical location
Social networking applications and widgets
The website grifoi.org may allow you to share via third-party social networking applications, such as the Facebook Like button and the Twitter widget. These social networking applications may collect and use information about your use of the grifoi.org website (see Cookies Policy on "Social Networking" cookies). Any information you provide through such social networking applications may be collected and used by other members of that social networking application and such use is governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing the application. We have no control over or liability for such companies or your use of your information by them.
We inform you that this policy may change from time to time. The changes will be displayed here. Prior to any modification of this policy, we will notify you and you will be able to review the revised policy before choosing to continue using our services and products.